The financial services policy committee focuses on working with the EU and the US government to ensure that strong consumer protection regulation is put in place to protect the financial consumer interests, as well as the safety and soundness of financial systems in general. The committee has also explored the issue of digitalisation of financial services and the impact of fintech on consumer protections.
- Resolution on Fintech (November 2018)
- Trade Rules and Financial Regulation (October 2013)
- Protecting Borrowers from Predatory Small Loans (August 2013)
- G20 Action on Financial Consumer Protection (June 2011)
- Financial Services Regulation (June 2009)